Histology: A Text and Atlas With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology | Pawlina | The Co-op
This best-selling combination text and atlas includes a detailed textbook, which emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology fully supplemented by vividly informative illustrations and photomicrographs. Separate, superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature large-size, full-color digital photomicrographs with labels and accompanied descriptions that highlight structural and functional details of cells, tissues, and organs.
Updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field, this "two in one" text and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely revised and redrawn as well as a reader-friendly format including red highlighted key terms, blue clinical text, and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations. All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program. Histology sections provide students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology, 6th Edition
Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field. More than atlas plates that incorporate full-color, high-resolution photomicrographs.
Reader-friendly highlights including red bold terms, blue clinical text, and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study. Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information such as staining techniques without having to rely on rote memorization.
- The Architecture of Madness: Insane Asylums in the United States (Architecture, Landscape and American Culture)!
- Modernizing the North Korean System: Objectives, Method, and Application.
- Chemosensitivity Testing in Oncology.
Features of cells, tissues, and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate, easy-to-review bulleted lists. Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms, photomicrographs of diseased tissues or organs, short histopathological descriptions, and molecular basis for clinical intervention.
Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology (7th Edition) – eBook
Frequently Bought Together. Histology: A Text and Atlas.
Textbook of Human Osteology. Add 3 Items to Cart. Ideal for integrated curriculums as well as standalone histology courses, this proven approach is accompanied by popular pedagogical features that distill complex information and help students save time.
- Trend Watch List Extended - Social Media as Business Media;
- Badge Super Seller.
- Research Methodology in the Medical and Biological Sciences!
- Digital data improvement priorities for continuous learning in health and health care : workshop summary.
- Politics and Society in Eastern Europe;
- Struggle Over The Modern: Purity And Experience In American Art Criticism, 1900-1960.
- Supplement A3: The chemistry of double-bonded functional groups.
- Account Options!
- Governing Megacities in Emerging Countries;
- Histology: a text and atlas : with correlated cell and molecular biology.
- Opportunities in Financial Careers, Rev Edition.
- Loss: The Politics of Mourning;
- Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, 3rd Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences).
Updated content equips students with the most current, clinically relevant understanding of cellular and molecular biology. Updated full-color illustrations and clinical images refine students' understanding of microanatomy and cell and molecular biology in rich detail. Updated Histology "" Notebook reviews summarize chapter content in a concise, notebook-style format preferred by students.
Color-coded text highlights key terms and clinical information for fast, efficient reference. Boxed Clinical Correlation Folders familiarize students with conditions they may encounter on rotations during clerkship. Tables and bulleted text give quick access to staining techniques and other essential chapter details. Online USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions and clinical vignettes help students assess their understanding and prepare for board exams.